Wow…they say time flies when you’re having fun. I feel like that couldn’t be MORE true when I realized today that it has been almost 4 MONTHS since I last posted. I feel like an eternity has passed since then but at the same time, I feel like I JUST wrote my last post.
So…what has happened since then?
- Most important if you ask me…JON AND I GOT ENGAGED! (HOLY SH*T I have to plan a wedding!) In true “US” form, the proposal was totally unconventional and totally perfect. To read the whole story, go HERE to our wedding page J
- I became a FULLY LICENCED Zumba Instructor! Although I have YET to teach a FULL class on my own (although I taught a whole class with Annie last Wednesday) I can’t WAIT to start! In December Anne and I are hosting a ZUMBATHON to raise money for The Gille Beans FUNd. It is going to be EPIC. Go HERE for all the details on that one (did I mention Jon will be a special guest?)
- I’ve lost 10lbs since I started my journey (as mentioned in my previous post). It has been a slow process, but I’m okay with that. I’ve still been able to enjoy my food, drink some wine and generally the whole process has been enjoyable (and I’m sure the fact I’m doing Zumba 4 x a week and practicing my FACE off has NOTHING to do with it)
- Jon and I got our engagement pictures done! Having them done was SO MUCH FUN and I highly recommend having pictures done (even if you’re already married). It was awesome to spend the time together as a couple AND to have those moment captured on film!
- Along with the Wedding Theme, we have decided to get married in Niagara-on-the-Lake (where I grew up) and have the reception in Grimsby. I couldn’t be happier that Jon and I decided to get married in my old Church (Bethany Mennonite)
- We also met with the Pastor of the Church and he has agreed to marry us!
THANK YOU if you just read all this. Mucho Love to you! ❤