It’s that time for……..
Wheeeeeeeeee! Here we goooooooooooo:
1. Vinegar is the most versitile cleaning product EVER! For example:
- You can clean your drains with vinegar and baking soda
- It can put the sparkle back in your china
- You can make fluffier pancakes by adding 2 TB of vinegar
See the full list here!
2. This great list of life lessons of things to do in your 30s has been floating around the internet this week and I really, really enjoyed the article. In short, the lessons are:
- Start Saving for Retirement Now, Not Later
- Start Taking Care of Your Health Now, Not Later
- Don’t Spend Time with People Who Don’t Treat You Well
- Be Good to the People You Care About
- You can’t have everything; Focus On Doing a Few Things Really Well
- Don’t Be Afraid of Taking Risks, You Can Still Change
- You Must Continue to Grow and Develop Yourself
- Nobody (Still) Knows What They’re Doing, Get Used to It
- Invest in Your Family; It’s Worth It
- Be kind to yourself, respect yourself
See the full article here
3. Honey is a super food! It’s got some amazing health benefits (like it helps to prevent gingivitis and can act as a sleep aid!), and it’s a fantastic natural sweetener. Read the full list here!
4. Here is how to properly machine wash pillows:
5. SMILING IS MY FAVOURITE and there are some major benefits to smiling (which I always knew) Here is a great list for why you should SMILE MORE!
- Smiling is Contagious
- You’ll Decrease Stress and Anxiety
- Smiling Releases Endorphins
- You’ll Be More Attractive
- Smiling Strengthens Your Immune System
- You’ll Be Friendlier
- Smiling Will Make You More Comfortable
- You’ll Be More Trustworthy
- You’ll Be a Better Leader
Read the rest of the article here
Have a great weekend everyone!